Sunday 30 April 2017

Time planning - April review




We've got less than two weeks left to finish the project, and we have majority of the scenes done, I don't think we'll get it completely finished, because some scenes are hard to do and take longer to animate. 

My thoughts now are to continue to animate as much as we can next week to get it finished, but as I've already started doing, I'm doing post production stuff just so we still have completed sections of the animation for the trailer, if we don't get the whole thing finished. then we have some good quality finished scenes that will show the standard that the finished film will be. 

By next Friday, there will be no more time for animating, as I want to focus on getting what we have completed in post production and getting the press pack together ready for submission.  

No comments:

Post a Comment