Wednesday 5 April 2017

Camera tests and edits




This shot was created by having the camera stationary and using the lense to zoom out. the shot is pretty smooth, but the tripod doesn't allow to get any closer, so I edited it to make it seem like the camera is closer. This shot works really well, and would look good for the opening shot.






This shot was done by tilting the camera vertically to pan up and down the bookcase, again I like the shot but it had to be done as smoothly as possible, slowing the clip down made it apear smoother.
One thing I notices was the staircase, if we were to use this shot, I'd move the staircase to avoid catching the top that leads to nothing.






This short worked extreamly well, by rotating the camera horizontally, it pans across the bookcase very smoothly, I didn't need to edit these shots at all, as I was happy with how they turned out.






Here I was moving the tripod round as it's on wheels, however this is really not smooth and I really disliked how jittery it was. the tripod is quite large to handle, which is why this method didn't work. I applied the stabilizer effect which helped the movement, but it is too slow, which I'd now have to export out the stabilized clip then edit the speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment