Saturday 15 April 2017

Day 3 - animation process



Here is the timeline of the film so far, there is a total of        1 min 42 seconds so far, which is aproximately half if the animation done. 

The bits I've circled red are sections that I think aren't really needed, in introduction is a black screen for a couple of seconds which I think needs to be removed, just so the audience don't get bored straight away waiting for something to happen. The section at the end, could be used for credits, there is a decent amount of time to add this here.


I do think the animation is coming along fantastically, it's looking really good with the footage we have so far. Were getting there with it but I do think more time needs to be spent actually getting on with it, and communicating more so we both know what scenes need to be done next and how they are to be done. because sometimes I need spoken confirmation on what is happening in the animatic visuals, even though the voice over is very descriptive which gives me an idea of what I need to be animating, both of us need to go through it before we start the scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment