Monday 8 May 2017

Website update - Eldritch Egg





I updated my website to show the process of the project. I love to look at the behind the scenes of others works, so think it's nice to be able to show people interensted the process of my films.

I took inspiration of content to put on from Mackinnon and Saunder's website of the making of the Sainsbury Christmas advert. I took more process videos of my work than good photo, such as time lapses, so I made a little video to show some more of the process too. I do wish I'd have documented the whole process a little more professionally, but it would have been time consuming and when I get set on making something, I don't want to stop to take process pictures.

http://hayleydalrymple.wixsite.com/hayleydalrymple/the-eldritch-egg


No comments:

Post a Comment