Tuesday 2 May 2017

post production - candle light and animation process




After I had done the candle lighting. I simply rendered it out and replaced the footage in the animatic, so that it's been constantly updated. There's still some post effects to add like the monster, so as soon as I have done my bit here, I upload it to google drive so that Callum has access to all the new files.

This is the process so far, it is slowly being populated with footage. I still need to go through into photoshop to edit out the rigging from the walk to the fireplace that I did today which will fill in 10 seconds of the animatic.




I did get slowed down a bit today, because I started adding flames to a file that had some rigging showing, so I had to find the correct file and start again. I saved the flame effect, so all I needed to do was select a different section of the flame for each time I rendered out 1 candle, I could not copy the flame effect, so just rendered out each time and brought it back in to do the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment