Wednesday 10 May 2017

Final editing

Today we spent time going over the final steps before submission. As there was still a couple of gaps we discussed what the next scenes would be. I got on and animated 10 more seconds that fit between two existing clips we had, so I had to make sure the putted was in the same pose, so that when it cuts to the next scene or the previous on, it looks the same. I did take them from different angles so you can't notice that the character is not exact. 

It is still not entirely finished be we hope to have it complete by exhibition.


below is an edited version I'll be submitting also, as I wanted to show the standard that the final film will be without any gaps.I took time to edit it down, taking out bits of audio that would make sense without them.


No comments:

Post a Comment