Tuesday 9 May 2017

Time Planning - Project Review



This was my time plan for the project, I filled it in when we had major progress to document. With the animation still not finished due to there being slightly more that I thought when I did the plan, with 2 days left till submission, we're focusing on finalising the clips we have to get them to a decent standard. At the minute, Callum is working on the scene with the monster. Because I couldn't make the puppet, due to time and complications with material, Callum is adding it in digital. There's very little motion on it I'm told and the film finished with the scene panning across the two characters. 

We do plan to finish the film between setting up the exhibition, so hopefully we can get it into festivals as a finished piece.

I don't think we did too bad with time planning, it was quite a bit project and have managed to get it almost finished, which is great. I felt like I've done a lot in my role, making everything with the help of Wing and practically animating by myself, as well as doing all the editing for the trailer and film and adding in some effects. I've really widened my skills on the project, so I'm thankful for that, because I know how to use after effects and dragon frame alot better, than I did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment