Wednesday 3 May 2017

Post production - Titles and credits



I thought about having some main credits in the opening shots of the animation, I did this, because I had comments about there being too much panning shots, so adding title may now give them more of an introductory purpose, as well as introducing the set.

I spoke to Callum about getting the logo he created, and asked what font he used, so that i can keep all the text consistant, although I used Baskerville a serif font that is very similar to the Times New Roman. Graphic designers would be able to tell, so it needs to be changed.

I also adjusted the logo because I loved the skull image Callum did for the art book, and thought it would even out the text, as to me 'The' wasn't placed right. I figured it needed to be slightly smaller and the image in my opinion makes it more attractive the look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment