Tuesday 14 February 2017

Set making - desk and chair



To plan out each item of furniture, I drew out to scale, all the pieces needed to create it. and followed the measurements on to thing wood. I picked out wood instead of mdf because when painted it will still show though the texture, to make it look like a proper piece of victorian furniture. 







To provide some support however, I layered up two piece of wood for the top, as the puppet will be resting against this desk, it need to be strong, and also look real as it will be in majority of the shots.






Wing was then in charge of painting ant adding any fabric like for the chair. I showed her the image I used as reference, and she followed it or colour, adding some lighter and darker strokes to add a more wooden texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment