Wednesday 1 February 2017

Set making - windows




I took influence from one of the photos I had found while research and used it to guide me when designing for the set.

I made sure I had set me art board to the size of the wall it would be cut on. 

When it came to lazer cutting and I sent it to cut. if begin in the corner so I stopped it immediately. 

I was told that there had to be a starting point on the design, so the mdf pannel was measured and a rectangle of that size was added to the design, I didn't was this to cut or engrave to set it to a colour that would act as a guide. we were back on track and the windows began to cut. 




Because we only had the one board I thought that the mistake will be covered over by wallpaper or can be set to the back, so it will not be seen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment